Mover of the Month, February 2023

DA Moving

February 22, 2022 Oncue®, the leading software and booking service for the moving industry, announced that DA Moving of Queens, NY was its fifth winner of the Oncue Mover Of The Month Award. DA Moving was chosen for the award among the hundreds of Oncue customers for its ability to deliver a high quality service and personalized attention to every customer.

Diego Anazco founded DA Moving by picking up local moving jobs on TaskRabbit, just using his own car. When he started to bring in consistent work, Diego upgraded his operations to a van and most recently, bought his own truck. 80% of DA Moving jobs are local moves in the Tri-State area, while the remaining 20% are longer, out of state moves.

When asked what is the best part of being a business owner, Anazco said without hesitation, “flexibility.” “Having the time to spend on what’s most important to me, in particular, with my family, is what really matters to me,” Anazco added.

To help DA Moving grow, Anazco works very closely with partners who are aligned to Anazco’s vision of growing the business. In addition to bringing in experts to help him with marketing, Anazco turned to Oncue to help him with tools to meet the growing demand. Through its booking team, Oncue has provided DA Moving with a dedicated sales team to answer calls, follow up on leads and book moves, so that Anazco can focus on other areas of growth. “By having Oncue focus on my calls, I can devote time elsewhere.” And, the strategy seems to be paying off. “We’re getting a lot of positive reviews through Oncue, so our customers seem to be really happy.”

Looking ahead to 2023, Anazco hopes to buy another truck and have the ability to send out two crews at a time. Through his partnership with Oncue and a constant stream of referral and word of mouth business, Anazco is very optimistic about the future of DA Moving.

“Diego and the team at DA Moving are a great example of how to successfully grow a local moving business. We’re thrilled to award them the Oncue Mover of the Month award for February, 2023,” said Kate DeWald, CEO of Oncue.