Oncue, the leading moving company software and booking service for the moving industry, announced the winners of the third annual Mover Summer Games, an online event where moving professionals can demonstrate their talents in a number of industry-related categories, at an awards ceremony held on August 11, 2022.
As in previous years, professionals in the moving industry entered the Games by submitting photographs of themselves and/or their crew in action in one of three categories: Stack That Truck, Show That Strength, and Flash That Style. New for this year was a fourth category – Show You Care – which recognized local moving companies who are making a significant impact on their local communities through involvement and charitable giving.
For this year’s giveaway, Oncue had a huge response from moving companies across the U.S., with a 450% increase in entries over last year’s participation. The winners were announced at an awards ceremony held on August 11th, hosted by Travis Weathers, Founder & CEO of Rotate Digital; Taylor Heideman, Mover Program Manager for Move for Hunger, and Kate Dewald, CEO of Oncue.
Prizes for each category included up to $1,000 in cash, Oncue-branded merchandise and for one lucky winner, Skye Moving of Ocala, Florida, a Branding and SEO Growth Package valued at $18,000. This prize was sponsored by Rotate Digital and features a fully branded and customized website, professional photography and hands-on SEO services for 4 months.
Here’s a list of the 2022 winners:
Stack That Truck:
- 1st Place, Powell Relocation, Grand Rapids, MI
- 2nd Place, KGF Moving, Toledo, OH
- 3rd Place, Let’s Move, Seattle, WA
Flash That Style:
- 1st Place, Correira Brothers, Providence, RI
- 2nd Place, Truket, San Francisco, CA
- 3rd Place, Walker Transfer Powell, Kenova, WV
Show That Strength:
- 1st Place, A-Plus Moving, Tampa, FL
- 2nd Place, All Reasons Moving, San Francisco, CA
- 3rd Place, Skye Moving, Ocala, FL
Show You Care:
- 1st Place, All Reasons Moving, San Francisco, CA
- 2nd Place, Solidarity Movers, Brooklyn, NY
- 3rd Place, Powell Relocation, Grand Rapids, MI
“We were so pleased with the response to this year’s Games. On behalf of Oncue, thank you to all of the participants and our fantastic panel of judges. We’re so looking forward to seeing what creativity and energy awaits us for next year’s competition,” said Kate Dewald, CEO of Oncue.